Thursday, January 27, 2011

Why Do You Second Guess Me?

Why is it that you think you need to second guess me? Is it because I'm quiet and not an outgoing snob like you?
Everyone wonders why I'm not confident in myself or my ideas. When I do notice something that needs to be taken care of though, they don't validate my thoughts on the issue. The following will better explain what I mean...

Today at work, about 40 mins before my shift ended, a dog U was harrassing a smaller dog G, and I asked my coworker if U could go on her side. My coworker had one dog in a pop-up kennel and one other dog she was watching. She asked me what U was doing, so I told her and she pretty much ignored my worry. Roughly 20 min later U was in a fight with G and another dog B. If my coworker had listened to my concern, this would not have been an issue.

It seems like this happens to me all the time. I had it happen at work twice today with two different people. I'm getting really tired of people not taking things I say seriously. Maybe I ittirate things wrong, I'm not sure.

So my day at work was crap. To top it off, when I was leaving work, I tripped on one of the steps and fell. It wouldn't have been has bad if three workers and one customer hadn't been in the reception area to see it happen. It also wouldn't have been as bad had I had a good day at work to begin with.

Anyways its time to work on homework...

I worked all day today and now get to sit through 4 1/2 hours of class. Don't get to head home until 1030pm tonight when Mary gets out of class.

Love & Peace
RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment