Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Best Friend?

I decided to blog about this because I'm tired of the feelings inside of me wanting to come out but not having anyone to talk too. Its hard not having someone who I can talk too, who understands what I'm going through. 

I'm Lonely. I have a friend who I would say is my best friend in Wisconsin, but thats so far away. We talk via email and once in awhile on the phone, but its not the same as having a friend sitting next to you, who you can hang out with and talk to face to face. Someone who likes you for you and doesn't try to change you.

I have gone through a lot of "friends" or "aquaintances" lately. I think they are friends and than they F*ck me over. They are also not True friends who have your back through everything.

Maybe its because I'm looking to hard for a friend. Maybe I just need to go with the flow more, but I feel like I've been waiting for a long time. I'm tired of feeling lonely and lost all the time.

I see and hear all these people talking about what they are doing with their friends and I can't help but feel a little bit envious. I wish I had someone to do those things with too. Instead I go home and veg out in front of the computer or TV. I don't have money to go out and try to meet people much.

I know you can't look for attributes in people and be happy. You have to find those attributes in yourself first. But doesn't everyone need a friend, perferbly a best friend? And why does it have to be SO hard to find these few pearls in life?

Any thoughts here?

Love & Peace
RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment