Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Passions & Children

I like to search through different blogs and see what others out there are writing about. A lot of bloggers blog about thier passions and children. Both of which I am without.
I look at different people's passions and think "that would be cool to do" or "I wish I could do that". I don't really have any thing that I am passionate about. I like to write and take photos, but I'm not passionate about it. I feel like my life must be pretty boring if I have no passions. Then there's the kids. Other bloggers blog about their families and children. I have no children. I want a couple of children some day but not sure that will happen. I'm already 27. Young you say? Well I need to finish college first which means I'll be 30. Then because I'm lesbian, I need to either find a donor, which costs money; or find a guy who I respect who can clear my high expectations for a sperm donor. At this moment, I don't know any males who would pass that test.
I am kind of envious of those bloggers who have interesting things to talk about. I'm not sure anyone would really THINK my blog as interesting. I mean who really cares about my cat, dog, or the thoughts that go through my mind. Probably no one.
I'm not really sure why I'm really into this blogging thing. I guess it helps to get it out of my head but I just wish it was actually interesting to read. That people might look forward to reading what I have to write. I doubt thats the case.

So thats my ramble for the night. Thanks for listening (if anyone even reads this).

Love & Peace
RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment