Monday, May 9, 2011

Still Alive...

Yes I am still alive. I've not been blogging lately because I've had so much going on. I'm not sure what I said in my last post (I didn't check before coming to write this one) but Mary's mom passed away in March. The car broke down and we are having to public transport everywhere. We've had to take the dog to the vet twice last month. He's ok now, Thank God! I'm not doing so hot in school this term. Just too stressed out and don't care as much as last term. I still want to do well and get at least the silver cords at graduation but I'm just tired and want to be done. I graduate this September if I make it. I know I will but right now it just seems so far away. I have also been pretty depressed lately. I have a journal entry thing I wrote that I am going to post here but I'm going to post it on a seperate entry.

   So that is the update for now. So yes I am still alive, at least physically.

  Love & Peace
      RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment