Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boredom is School...

So I am sitting in class right now and I just want to be done and go home. I really wish I was done with school right now. That I could just be graduated and done with it all. I need to find a job that pays me more then what I'm making now. Its the middle of the month and we dont' have any rent money set out yet. We usually set it out by now but my last check had to go to some other things.

I entered some photos in a photo contest and had to have hard copies to send in. It was like $50 to get the hard copies I wanted. I sent the photos in Saturday so we'll see what happens. Because we are short on money though, it makes me feel guilty that I spent that amount of money on photos though. I shouldn't have to feel that way all the time.

Mary bought tickets last night for Jeff Dunham show tomorrow. I LOVE Jeff Dunham and can't wait to see him live. I feel guilty though and like I can't fully have a good time because that money should have gone to rent.

Its things like this that frustrate me. I  shouldn't have to feel guilty to have a little fun and it seems like I'm the only one who ever feels guilty when it comes to money.

I don't really care to have a lot of money. I just want enough money to live comfortable. To be able to have a car and a house that I own. That I don't have to make payments on. They don't even have to be brand new. Just run and be comfortable. Our car isn't even working now. I am stuck to public transit. Its ok but not as convenient.

Thats my rant for today. I am in class wishing it was over so I could go home as I feel kind of antsy.

Love & Peace
RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment