Tuesday, March 1, 2011

AGH! Stress!!!

So we returned from Florida on Sunday the 20th of Feb. The plane ride was actually shorter then our trip there but it seemed longer. I guess I was just ready to be home to my own house, bed, and animals.

Since getting back, it has been pure stress. We got back and Mary's taxes still hadn't come. She had e-filed, and signed up for direct deposit the same day at the same time as me. Mine came while we were in FL and had already been spent. We had left the cat, Elijah, at Mary's son P's place. Wyatt went to a boarding place that gives individual time to dogs who don't like other dogs. We were supposed to pick Wyatt up on Monday but the money wasn't there so we had to call and ask to pick him up on Wed instead. The Tuesday we went to the mail box and it was in the mail.

It was so exciting to pick Wyatt up because I had missed him so much. He was so excited to see us and jumped and wagged all over the place. It was the best thing ever!

So now that we'd been gone for two weeks, we have homework up the wazoo to do. So the last two weeks has been trying to catch up on school work. It takes me about 2-3 hours to do one paper. It might takes others that long too but I'm not sure. I just know I feel like it shouldn't take me that long. I know part of my problem is that I think I might have Adult ADD. I don't know for sure because I've never been diagnosed but my mind waunders probably a lot more then it should. I'm kind of a dreamer and it slows me down a lot. I'm always thinking about something and my brain never shuts off.

Anyways so with the finance stress and the school stress I just want to go to bed and sleep it away. I know that you can't actually SLEEP it away but I wish you could. This term is over next Wed (actually this week but we have to make up a day because of the weather). I am so ready for it to be done so I can start again fresh.

So that is my stress and update for the last couple of weeks. I've been too busy to write much lately but hopefully that will change soon.

Love & Peace
RaeAnn

1 comment:

  1. ADD. My wife is ADD. I am mildly Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD). Now you have a person that can't complete a task because she forgets what she's doing and goes on to another task, and a person that goes around cleaning up all of the unfinished business the other leaves behind. It makes for some tense conversations---well, at least until each person comes to terms with the disorders each possess. It has taken nearly 16 years to get some sense of this, so I hope things get better. Anyway, ADD is a very frustrating thing to deal with for the person with ADD, and the people around them.

    My wife is often viewed as lazy because she doesn't finish what she starts, and quite often, she doesn't start things others think she should because she simply doesn't see the need. I'm slowly learning not to be so judgmental, I hope.

    ReplyDelete