Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Life's Updates...

Hello All,
   So I have a few updates and thoughts to post here since I haven't written in so long. I'm not sure exactly where to start so I guess I will start with the good news and then write about my two things I'm working on in my life to hopefully manage my life better.

   My good news is that I entered an essay scholarship for my school. It was a 2000 word essay about my education at my school and how it would impact society and my future career. The prize was $2000 to be used for tuition or living expenses. So I entered this contest and after much hard work got the essay up to 2005 words. We found out this week the winners and I didn't win the top prize but I did get an honorable mention for my essay. There were 17 participants. One top winner, about 5 honorable mentions and the rest recieved participant certificates. I may not have gotten the top prize but I was happy to recieve the honorable mention which is better then a certificate just for participating.

   My other two things on the agenda will have to be posted about later becuase I have to go catch the bus as I lost track of time (again). LOL

    Love & Peace
         RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment