Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mediocre...

I'm tired of being an average person who is never good enough. Every job I have had and everything I do, I work my ass off for. I try my hardest and put so much energy into everything and yet I am still not good enough. Other people come in and are always better than me and get promoted after only being there a short time. It seems like I never excel at anything. I am loosing energy to even try anymore. I might do good at something but it never gets me anywhere. Its not excelling. Why can't I excel in anything? Why can't someone see me as the one who should be promoted? What does a person need to do to excel when they are already putting all their energy into it. You can only put so much energy into something and then there's nothing left to give.

That's my rant for the day...

Love & Peace
RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment