Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of the Year!

Happy New Years Eve!

I thought I would write one more post to see the end of 2010. We plan on going to a party at a friend of ours. In 40 minutes we will be headed off to that. Besides that the day has been pretty uneventful. We didn't go to bed until 130 am last night. I got up at 630am and took Wyatt out. Than I realized I was hungry so ate a bowl of cereal, and went back to bed an hour later. Than I slept til noon. It felt good to just be able to relax.

Last night we put a pot roast with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms and onion in the new crock pot we got for Christmas. We reheated for lunch and are eating it right now. It is Delicious!

So that is the extent of my New Years Eve so far. I will try my best to write tomorrow and let you know how the night goes.

Love & Peace
RaeAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment